Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
single put the Yankees on the board
DOHA, Qatar -- Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain squandered a two-shot lead in finishing tied with Steve Webster of England on top of the leaderboard heading to the final round of the Qatar Masters on Friday. Air Max 97 Undefeated For Sale . Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (68) on a packed leaderboard. Just four shots separated the top 19 players, among them Paul Lawrie (69) at 10 under and looking to become the first three-time Qatar champion, and Sergio Garcia (69) at 9 under. Garcia was runner-up last year with George Coetzee of South Africa (73), who was at 10 under. Cabrera-Bello, chasing his first win on the European Tour in two years, began the day leading by two on 13 under, and went three shots clear with a birdie at the second hole. However, he dropped shots on Nos. 6 for a second straight day, 13 and 15. "I didnt think I played that bad," Cabrera-Bello said. "On the back nine, I didnt quite make the birdie putts as I did yesterday, but overall, I could have won it today. "Im a bit disappointed for not keeping a few shots ahead of the pack. Im still on top of the leaderboard and still people need to try and catch me." Webster, looking to win for a first time in over six years, bogeyed the fourth and fifth holes to fall to 8 under then played the rest of the way in 4 under. On the par-5 18th, he pitched to 10 feet for a birdie putt and outright lead but missed. "I dont know what happened at first as I was hitting it really good on the range, but then I got a bit cocky on the course and the first six holes was like I had never played golf before," Webster said. Saddier, who graduated sixth from qualifying school to compete in his rookie tour season, has already showed his potential with a sixth-place tie in the Nelson Mandela Championship last month. His round of 64 was five shots better than his previous tour low of 69 when he competed as an amateur in the 2012 European Masters. After a 74 to lie 3 under, Henrik Stenson had a long session on the range under coach Pete Cowen. Ernie Els (71, 2 under) and Luke Donald (74, 1 under) couldnt stay in contention, and U.S. PGA Championship winner Jason Dufner slumped to 3 over following his round of 78 that included seven bogeys and one birdie. Air Max 97/1 Sean Wotherspoon Fake .C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along. Cheap Air Max 97 Mens . As for regular Olympic spectators, theyre being warned that most travel insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism or war. The Games in southern Russia, which run from Feb. 7-23, are being staged amid unprecedented security and under global warnings of danger. http://www.outletairmax97.com/air-max-97...cheap.html .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards.NEW YORK -- Brian McCann hit a go-ahead, two-run homer and later added a bases-loaded triple to help the New York Yankees to a 7-3 win over the first-place Toronto Blue Jays on Wednesday night. The Yankees beat Mark Buehrle for the ninth straight time and handed the Blue Jays their 15th loss in a row in the Bronx. Rookie Chase Whitley (3-0) remained unbeaten in seven starts since making his big league debut this season. Buehrle (10-4) was trying to tie Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors. He gave up three runs and six hits in six innings and lost his third straight start overall. Buehrle is 1-11 lifetime against the Yankees, with his lone win coming in 2004 while with the Chicago White Sox. McCann tied his career high with five RBIs. Torontos Jose Bautista had an RBI double in the eighth for his 1,000th career hit. The Yankees have taken the first two in a three-game series against Toronto. McCanns third big league triple, and first since 2009 with Atlanta, came off left-hander Brett Cecil, who had been brought in to face pinch-hitter Ichiro Suzuki with the Blue Jays down 3-2 in the seventh. Cecil walked Suzuki with the bases loaded to force in a run before McCann put the game safely out of reach. McCann was hitting .174 for June before his homer in the fourth, which was measured at 348 feet -- not far enough to clear most fences in the majors. He helped the Yankees respond after the Blue Jays took a 2-1 lead on two-out RBI sinngles by Colby Rasmus and Dioner Navarro in the top half. Wholesale Air Max 97. Alfonso Sorianos first-inning single put the Yankees on the board. Whitley gave up two runs and five hits in five innings. He walked Melky Cabrera in the fifth, ending his streak of starts without a walk at three. His last walk was May 26 against the Cardinals. NOTES: Derek Jeter saw six pitches in his first four at-bats, going 0 for 4 before he popped up a bunt attempt in the seventh. He hit a double off the wall in the eighth, giving him 533, one behind Lou Gehrig as the Yankees leader. . Brett Gardner singled his first four times for the Yankees before a lineout in the eighth. . McCann was the first Yankees catcher to have a homer, a triple and five RBIs since Elston Howard on Aug. 19, 1962. ... Toronto 3B Brett Lawrie was hit in back of the left hand by a pitch in the fourth inning replaced by Steve Tolleson in the bottom of the fifth. Tolleson had appeared in the on-deck circle the inning before. X-rays did not appear show any broken bones. ... The series ends Thursday night, with Yankees RHP David Phelps (2-4) set to face righty Drew Hutchison (5-4). ... The Yankees longest home winning streak vs. any team was 19 in a row over Cleveland from June 1960 to April 1962, the team said in citing the Elias Sports Bureau. ... Torontos Melky Cabrera extended his streak of games with a hit against his former team to 18 with a first-inning single. ' ' '