Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Sox RF Shane Victorino left the game
[/url]TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger have the latest on the possible movement involving the Canucks Ryan Kesler, the Rangers Ryan Callahan, and the Maple Leafs Dave Bolland. [url=http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/]Fake Yeezys 2019 . Not long ago Bob, you mentioned that the Vancouver Canucks are willing to deal anybody but the Sedin twins. Whats the latest on that front? Bob McKenzie: The team that Im most interested to see what, if anything, they do is the Vancouver Canucks. Now I can tell you this, there are multiple teams in the National Hockey League that are looking at veteran defenceman Alex Edler and veteran forward Ryan Kesler and are trying to find out if the Canucks are possibly serious about moving these guys and if so, what the price is going to be. Now keep in mind a couple of things - nobody in Vancouver leaves if they dont want to leave as there are lots of no-move, no-trade clauses, and we also want to see what happens with Kesler with the MRI coming back on the finger from the shot that he blocked at the Olympics. In New York talks have clearly broken down between Ryan Callahan and the Rangers with Callahan set to become an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season. Is it now a foregone conclusion that hes going to move? Darren Dreger: Im told that its 99 per cent guaranteed that Ryan Callahan will get traded by the New York Rangers. There are many teams involved in this process. We know that the St. Louis Blues have been the most consistent in showing interest, and theres some connection with the Tampa Bay Lightning and other teams as well. But theres an ongoing back-and-forth with defenceman Dan Girardi as well. Many predicted that this deal would be done by now to keep Girardi with the Rangers. If hes not signed by March 5, the trade deadline, theres also a 99 per cent chance that he gets traded. McKenzie: And youre right Darren, there have been no talks over the Olympic break between Callahan and the Rangers. There has been ongoing dialogue with Girardi - there seems to be a little bit of a difference in term, maybe a little less than $500,000 a year difference in money, but theyre working and trying to get that done. In Toronto, Dave Bolland is set to become an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season. How are negotiations going there, and what are the chances hes still a Maple Leaf on March 6? Dreger: Well this is going to be a real difficult negotiation for the Toronto Maple Leafs, very similar to the one they had with Tyler Bozak creeping up to the trade deadline last year. Of course trading Bolland is an option, its believed he wants as much as $5 million, maybe better than $5 million per year to stay with the Leafs to avoid unrestricted free agency. So the Leafs have a tough decision to make, since they would rather pay him in the $4 million range than the $5 million range. So do they hold him, and use him as their own rental and take their chances on trying to sign him? They need to make a hockey deal and not a trade that would include draft picks coming back the other way. Then what do the Leafs need? Dreger: The Leafs need a top-four defenceman and theyre also in the market for a top-nine forward. Again, Dave Nonis is less interested in a rental player and more interested in adding pieces that are going to help this team in the playoffs. Whats the latest on Ryan Millers status with the Buffalo Sabres? McKenzie: There have been reports out there that the Sabres are trying to sign Miller. My clear understanding is that the priority and the preference is still to try and get a trade for netminder Ryan Miller and virtually any other player on the roster. General manager Tim Murray is open for business, and there isnt a single untouchable on this team, maybe with the exception of Zemgus Girgensons. The New York Islanders are also conducting an auction for forward Thomas Vanek and defenceman Andrew MacDonald. As many as six teams have enquired on Vanek, and there was at least one serious offer that was rejected by the Islanders. At least seven teams have enquired on McDonald but there have been no firm offers at this point. Dreger: Some are suggesting that maybe there is a three-way deal involving the St. Louis Blues and perhaps the Minnesota Wild where Jaroslav Halak might be included. Maybe Jake Allen, I know the Buffalo Sabres would want to get him as part of a package. Again, thats the time of year it is and thats the type of rumour mongering that goes on creeping up to the deadline. Were hearing that Mike Cammalleri has been offered a deal by the Calgary Flames. What are the chances that he remains a Flame after the deadline? McKenzie: I think its much more likely that he gets traded than remains a Flame, but there is a remote possibility that Cammalleri could get a deal done with the Flames. But at this point the smart money suggests that he would be - along with those guys like Matt Moulson, Thomas Vanek and others - as a goal-scoring winger who could be had as a rental. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 V3 . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . Fake Yeezys Outlet . Then again, he really was at his home away from home. "It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night," Shields said after pitching Kansas City past the San Diego Padres 8-0 Wednesday. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/ . Pedroia reached the milestone with a little panache, hitting a grand slam in the sixth inning and propelling the Boston Red Sox to a 7-1 win over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night.BOSTON -- David Ortiz has racked up enough hits in his career to know how to remain positive during a rough stretch. Now, it looks like everythings fine again with Big Papi. Ortiz continued his rebound from a miserable stretch with two hits and three RBIs, leading the Boston Red Sox to a 7-6 win over the Chicago White Sox Sunday that completed a sweep of their three-game series. "Everybody went crazy, but I said dont worry about me," he said of his recent slump. "Worry about me when I go to the plate without a baseball bat. Its been fine. It wasnt like my timing was totally off. It was one of those situations where you walk into it. It happens to everybody. I wasnt getting a hit. It wasnt like I was swinging like I didnt know what I was doing. It was one of those funks you walk into -- four, five, maybe six games." Ortiz is 5 for 9 with six RBIs since going hitless in his previous 23 at-bats. He needs two hits to become the 39th player in major league history with 2,000 hits, 400 homers and 1,400 RBIs. Manager John Farrell felt the sluggers cold spell turned around with key two-run single in the series opener Friday. "Yeah, just a matter of timing. Some things hes been working on early (in the day)," he said. "You can kind of pinpoint that two-run base hit the other night that has allowed him to relax a little bit and not over swinging the bat." Stephen Drew added a solo homer for the AL East-leading Red Sox, who won for the seventh time in eight games. Brandon Workman (4-2) got four outs in relief for the victory after starter Felix Doubront couldnt make it out of the fourth inning. Koji Uehara, the fifth Red Sox reliever, worked a perfect ninth for his 16th save. Tyler Flowers had a solo homer and Conor Gillaspie drove in two runs for the White Sox. "We have some young guys that are going to have to learn while theyre here," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said of his teams pitching woes the past two days. "Sometimes it doesnt look pretty. Youve got to be able to learn from it and keep going." Chicago lost 7-2 on Saturday night. Leading 5-4 in the fourth, the Red Sox scored a pair of runs against reliever Charlie Leesman -- one coming on a weird play at third. With Jacoby&nbssp;Ellsbury on third and one out, Dustin Pedroia hit a line drive that third baseman Gillaspie made what looked like a diving grab on, but the ball dropped out of his glove as he stretched trying to double-up Ellsbury. Cheap Fake Yeezys. . Gillaspie then got up and fired to first, bouncing one wild as the run scored and Pedroia advanced to second. Third base umpire Paul Nauert ruled that he dropped it before completing the catch. Ventura argued and was tossed by second base umpire Dana DeMuth. Ortiz followed with an RBI single, making it 7-4. "Obviously, I think I caught it," Gillaspie said. "Until I know that for sure, Im going to try to get the guy out at first running, too." Flowers homer cut it to 7-6 in the eighth. Boston had opened a 5-0 lead after three innings against starter Andre Rienzo (1-1) before the White Sox rallied back with four in the fourth, chasing Doubront. Doubront lasted just 3 2-3 innings, giving up seven hits and four runs, snapping Bostons streak of a starter allowing three runs or fewer at 11 games. It matched the longest by the team since 1988. The previous best was 12 in 1915. In the fourth, Jeff Keppinger had a sacrifice fly, Dayan Viciedo an RBI double and Gillaspie a two-run single. The White Sox had the bases loaded, but Workman struck out Leury Garcia to end the inning. Ortizs two-run double capped a four-run second after Ellsbury had a two-run single. Drews homer made it 5-0. Rienzo gave up five runs and five hits in three innings. NOTES: Red Sox RF Shane Victorino left the game with a bruised left hip after his at-bat in the sixth. ... Farrell loaded his lineup with left-handed and switch hitters, giving 1B Mike Napoli the day off. "Rest and keep everyone involved," he said. "A right-handers on the mound, get left-handers off the bench, and into todays game. Weve got three more righties coming the next series (against Detroit)." The Red Sox had six of their nine batters hitting from the left side against Rienzo. ... Jose Quintana (7-4, 3.66 ERA) is slated to face the New Yorks Phil Hughes (4-13, 4.91 ERA) Monday at Yankee Stadium. ... The Red Sox improved to a majors best 25-12 in day games. ... There was a 19-minute rain delay before the start. ' ' '