Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horford made two free throws and Kasey Hill had
ROME -- Roger Federers decision to return to tennis a week after the birth of his second set of twins has the full support of his wife Mirka. Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet . And dont expect his schedule to change much now that he has four kids. When the boys were born earlier than expected, Federer consulted with his wife and team about playing the Italian Open. "And they all said I should quickly come and play here. So I was like, OK, if you dont want me around Ill go away," Federer recounted Tuesday. "That was basically it. "Things went well, the boys are healthy. Mirkas good, too," the 17-time Grand Slam champion added. "So its a great time in our lives right now." The boys names are Leo and Lenny. "Boys names are hard. It was all last minute," Federer said. "Girls, I feel like theres so many nice names and theyre all cute but with boys its totally a different story. "I miss them a lot already and also the girls," the fourth-ranked Swiss player said. "Its a different type of week but Ill get through it and I hope I can still play some good tennis." The couples twin girls, Myla Rose and Charlene Riva, will turn 5 in July. "This time around, we kind of know how to handle kids on the road," the 32-year-old Federer said. "Im aware its going to be a lot of work but at the same time I know what Im getting into. So its something Im very much looking forward to. ... There will be a long time without any travelling after the tennis is over, so Im looking forward to the next couple of years now." Federer had a strong start to the clay-court season by reaching the final of the Monte Carlo Masters. The Italian Open is the last key warmup for the French Open, which starts in less than two weeks. "I expect a lot from myself but then after what happened I come here a bit more laid back, just enjoy it," Federer said. "Ive had such a good start to the season that I want to just keep momentum on my side. "I didnt want too big a break. And it doesnt matter whether I play five matches or one match here, as long as I stay with the pulse of things on tour. Of course I hope I can win my first-round match but at the moment I have totally different priorities." A three-time finalist in Rome, including last year, Federer opens Wednesday against 47th-ranked Jeremy Chardy of France. NFL Jerseys China . But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . Winning more at home probably should be on the list. The Flames look to avoid a fifth defeat in six home games by winning a sixth straight meeting with the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/ . -- Phil Mickelson will be watching the final two rounds of the Masters from home for the first time in 17 years.Nassau, Bahamas (SportsNetwork.com) - The 18th-ranked Gators got an unexpected boost from freshman Chris Chiozza, who came off the bench and supplied 13 points with six steals in Floridas 56-47 win over UAB in the second round of the Battle 4 Atlantis. Chiozza, who went scoreless in Wednesdays overtime loss to Georgetown in round 1, had scored just 19 points in his collegiate career prior to Thursdays win. The reserve guard made three of Floridas seven 3-pointers, including consecutive triples during a crucial stretch midway through the second half. Tosin Mehinti made a layup around Chiozzas 3s and UAB scored the next five points to tie the game at 39. The Blazers led by two after Mehinti split a pair of free throws out of the final media timeout. But Florida climbed in front when Chris Walker and Jon Horford made two free throws and Kasey Hill had a layup with 1 1/2 minutes to play. After Hakeem Baxter missed twice at the rim out of a timeout, Dorian Finney- Smiths dunk and more free throws secured the game for the Gators. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys. Michael Frazier II scored a game-high 14 points for Florida (3-2) while Hill and Horford netted eight apiece. Robert Brown was the only Blazer to score in the first 15 minutes of Wednesdays loss to Wisconsin, but his teammates stepped up in the opening stages of this one. Mehinti had five of UABs first 10 points and Brown was scoreless as the Blazers jumped out to a 12-5 lead midway through the first half UAB flipped the script in this one, keeping every Gator besides Hill off the scoreboard until Walkers dunk at 9:20. Hill had Floridas first five points. Florida led by as many as seven late in the first half, but Brown made it 27-22 at halftime with his jumper before the buzzer. Brown and Mehinti both scored 12 points to lead UAB (2-4). Game Notes UAB has lost nine of 10 against ranked opponents ... Florida will play UNC in the final day in the Bahamas, while UAB awaits a meeting with UCLA ... UAB made five of its seven free throw attempts. ' ' '