Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ive learned to how deal with it better
The UFC continues to shed the weight of underperformers and Salvadoran-Canadian featherweight Ivan Menjivar is the latest casualty. Vans Shoes Clearance Sale . Menjivars manager, Mitch Mayberger, confirmed the decision to MMAFighting.com on Friday. "The Pride of El Salvador", who splits his time as an airport security guard in Montreal, is a 14-year veteran of the octagon but has lost three straight fights dating back to February of last year. However, according to Mayberger, the 31-year-old will continue to look for opporunities with other organizations. "I will be feeling out offers and discussing with Ivan and his head coach Firas Zahabi and doing whatever works best for him," he said. "He is a gem of a human being and been a pleasure to work with so I will always be by his side to help accomplish any goals he has. Love the guy." The moves comes on the heels of the UFC releasing another recognizable name in lightweight Melvin Guillard on Thursday. Menjivar (25-12) has been awarded Submission of the Night twice. Vans Sk8 Hi Leather .  Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. Vans Old Skool Cheap . Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70. http://www.vansshoesclearancesale.com/ . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer.ASHBURN, Va. -- The father benched Robert Griffin III. The son would rather have him on the field. Washington Redskins offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan said Thursday he wasnt consulted on coach Mike Shanahans decision to sit Griffin, adding that he finds it "a little disappointing" that the franchise quarterback wont be playing for the rest of the season. "If it was about really football, I think you would talk to the offensive co-ordinator," Kyle Shanahan said. "But the decision doesnt have to do with football, it has to do with the future of an organization. Thats out of my realm." Kyle Shanahan said he made out two game plans this week for at Atlanta while waiting for Mike Shanahan to announce that Kirk Cousins will start the final three weeks. Mike Shanahan, after consulting with owner Dan Snyder and general manager Bruce Allen, said he decided to shut down Griffin because of the pounding the quarterback has taken in recent weeks and that its better for the franchise to have Griffin healthy for the off-season rather than get injured. "Im a co-ordinator. I dont look at things the same way an owner does or a GM or a head coach," Kyle Shanahan said. "I dont look at the future of franchise, I look at how the hell am I going to win on Sunday, and I would love to have our starting quarterback out there for the rest of the year. It is a little disappointing to me that we cant finish this, but I do understand their decision." Mike Shanahan is on the coaching hot seat, and Kyle Shanahan said the accompanying drama is harder to take because of the father-son relationship. "Id be lying to you if I said it was the same as any other situatiion," Kyle Shanahan said. Vans Old Skool Clearance. "If we were going through turmoil in Houston or anything like that, or Tampa Bay, I definitely didnt feel it as much as I do here. I think thats pretty obvious to anybody, but Ive learned to how deal with it better. Its something I do have to separate myself from, no matter how much people want to involve me. "I do get when people talk about the Redskins, they always put an s on the last name of the Shanahans, but I cant help that." Kyle Shanahan admitted his fathers success with the Denver Broncos painted a rosier-than-reality picture of the NFL coaching life. "I dont remember growing up him being a part of a 3-13 season," Kyle Shanahan said. "I had a little bit of a make-believe childhood, growing up with a coach. This is awesome, if you get into coaching, you win every year, you get to go to Super Bowls, you have maybe one losing season which is 7-9 in 15 years, and if thats as hard as it gets, this stuff is going to be easy. I dont know if Im wiser now, but I understand the reality that coaching is tough. But I can handle it." At times, Kyle Shanahan sounded as if he were pitching himself for his next job, given that he could be on the market in a few weeks. "I think Ive done some pretty good things statistically, and I know statistics arent everything, but they do say a lot and I think you can put my statistics with anybodys and I feel pretty good about that," Kyle Shanahan said. "Yeah, I would love it if all you guys focused on that instead of my last name, but I understand that its not your guys job either. But the main thing is that coaches and GMs who hire people, they want to win football games." ' ' '