Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kings have won seven of their last nine games
"So two years ago I was playing defence in the University of Lethbridges University Rec League. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap . This league is a bit different than most rec leagues though, a lot of ex-WHL guys play in the league. So the play is pretty quick. Anyway, I had a player who had played some junior hockey dangle me left right and centre all game long. After getting burnt 3 or 4 times I had enough and stepped into the guy, I dont know how it happened but he did some sort of front flip, kicking me in the head then cut my throat with his skate blade. This league is a non-contact league so I was called for a body contact penalty. While sitting in the sin bin the guy running the clock goes "man youre bleeding from your throat, get to the f**king hospital". I had no idea I was even cut because it turned out I was kind of concussed and the guy mustve just got his skates sharpened. The picture was taken in the dressing room by a buddy of mine. I dont know if I was in shock or what but I couldnt really feel it, so I figured I had enough time for a quick photo op. One of the bunnies in the stands drove me to the hospital and I received 23 stitches and a nice glue job. I cant remember how much blood I lost but I think it was near a litre.Thats the whole story," We salute you Curtis Kormos, you are a true rec league warrior. Our favourite part of his story is that he had enough of the guy who played Junior hockey trying to "dangle" around him, we all know that even the non contact leagues can be tough.If you have a crazy hockey story or want to share cool things with us, email us at BarDown@bellmedia.ca or Tweet us @BarDown ….please, no more gross stuff though.   Fake Nmd Shoes For Sale .Y. - Referee Ed Hochuli referred to replay official Tom Sifferman by his nickname Jungle Boy, which was heard on the in-stadium microphone during the Arizona Cardinals-Carolina Panthers NFC wild-card game Saturday. Air Force 1 Clearance Sale .com) - Colorado forward P. http://www.fakeyeezyscheap.com/wholesale...ax-90.html . Hawkins severely sprained his left ankle while making a diving catch during training camp and went on injured reserve with a designation he could return midway through the season. He was back at practice Wednesday.The Vancouver Canucks will try to aid their slim playoff chances by snapping a three-game slide when they welcome the Los Angeles Kings for Saturdays clash at Rogers Arena. Vancouver is 0-2-1 over its last three games and has dropped the first two tests of a five-game homestand in regulation. The slide has damaged the clubs already fragile playoff hopes, and the Canucks enter Saturday seven points out of the Western Conferences last postseason berth with only five games left on their schedule. Canucks captain Henrik Sedin is expected back in the lineup tonight after missing four games. The Kings, meanwhile, officially earned a fifth straight trip to the postseason following Wednesdays home win over Phoenix. Vancouver will try to avoid getting swept by the Kings in the season series on Saturday. Los Angeles is 4-0 versus the Canucks this season and has won seven of the last 10 meetings between the clubs. The Kings halted a two-game skid in Vancouver with a 3-2 overtime win at Rogers Arena on Nov. 25. After getting slammed by Anaheim 5-1 to begin this homestand on March 29, the Canucks then dropped a 3-1 decision in Tuesdays tilt against the New York Rangers. Henrik Lundqvist stopped 34 shots to help New York subdue the Canucks on Tuesday. Ryan Kesler had the only goal of the game for Vancouver, while Eddie Lack gave up all three goals on 31 shots in the loss. Lack is expected to get the start this evening. "I thought our team played hard and we had some chances that we just didnt finish," said Vancouver head coach John Tortorella. "I thought wee battled real hard and it was a good game. Fake Vans Old Skool Cheap. " Tortorella went 0-2 against his former team this season, also losing to the Rangers 5-2 in New York on Nov. 30. Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault and Tortorella had switched cities in the offseason after both coaches were fired from their previous jobs. Vancouver fell to 18-13-6 as the home club this season. After tonights game, the Canucks will complete the homestand with tests against Anaheim and Colorado. The Kings have won seven of their last nine games, but the playoff-bound club has dropped two of its past three tilts. One night after clinching its postseason spot with a 4-0 win over the Coyotes, Los Angeles was handed a 2-1 regulation defeat in Thursdays game at San Jose. Antti Niemi stopped 26 shots to help lead the Sharks, who assured themselves of finishing no lower than third in the Pacific Division. Los Angeles is now locked into the third spot in the division and will be the guest in its first- round playoff matchup against either Anaheim or San Jose. Jordan Nolan had the only goal of the game for the Kings. Martin Jones gave up both goals on 21 shots in the loss. Also, L.A. saw defenseman Drew Doughty leave the game in the first period with a possible shoulder injury after checking Tyler Kennedy. Doughty, who was playing in his 199th consecutive game, is questionable for Saturdays tilt. The Kings had an eight-game road winning streak snapped on Thursday. The club is 22-13-3 as the guest this season and is making the second stop on a four- game road trip tonight. ' ' '