Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may require emergency gall bladder surgery
This Easter, Pugh dropped bizarre yet wonderful Rockies tribute piece with this somewhat terrifying bunny holding a Rockies Easter egg. Florida Panthers Shirts . The next entry to the weird yet amazing hairdo catalogue is this San Antonio Spurs homage that this fan got shaved into his head that features the Spurs big three. The artistry is impressive in that one, not like this one that just features a (focused?) Manu Ginobli. You think you love Johnny Football? This fan may love him more (in a relationship Im sure may contain restraining orders), as he got Manziels face, along with his popular nickname AND Texas A & Ms symbol shaved into his hair. This time the design looks eerie and if I was Manziel I would avoid interacting with this fan. I didnt think Mike Napoli, at least when he played for Texas, had this kind of fandom, but nothing should surprise me in the bizarre sports haircut world. This fan got a cross eyed illuminating Napoli shaved into the back of his head, because who wouldnt? Everybody.File this one under strange and slightly racist. This fan decided to get Robert Griffin III shaved into his head, and if I was him, I wouldnt leave my house until my hair grew back. This one is an example of what happens when a tribute goes horribly wrong. The Jordan logo isnt bad, but something tells me the fan wasnt paying tribute to Elgin Baylor (who wore famously number 22). Quite possibly the best one of the bunch is this Miami Heat tribute. Not only does the thing look like somebody cracked an egg on this poor guys head and tried to illustrate the big three, but its just flat out awful. The stars on top, the fact it looks like its dripping, its disgusting. Florida Panthers Pro Shop . Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (68) on a packed leaderboard. Panthers Jerseys 2020 . The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. https://www.panthersjerseycheap.com/ . Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati because of a knee injury, but the 5-foot-10, 249-pounder had been expected to fill a need on Clevelands roster.UFC star Anderson Silva has been rushed to hospital and may require emergency gall bladder surgery. Silva was due to headline UFC 198 in his native Brazil on Saturday but was taken ill before boarding the plane from Rio de Janeiro to Curitiba.He called me and said Im going to the hospital, but Ill get better, so we came to Curitiba, Silvas coach Luiz Carlos Dorea said. When we arrived in Curitiba, he said Master, I came home but the pain is too much. I told him to eat something, but he said I cant, Im eating and throwing up. He told me this afternoon [Tuesday] that it was too painful and he had to go back to the hospital. Anderson Silva is regarded as one of the greatest fighters ever Silva, who was aiming to return to winning ways after losing a controversial decision to Britains Michael Bisping at Londons O2 in February, was due to fight Uriah Hall in his first fight in Curitiba in more than a decade. Stitched Panthers Jerseys. He was doing great, and this came out of nowhere, Dorea said. He felt some [abdominal] pain before, but nothing serious. He always came back to train the next day, so we never imagined it would be something like this. Also See: Bisping upsets Silva at The O2 McGregor fuels Floyd speculation White: McGregor is to blame McGregor replaced by Jones ' ' '