Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
naturally if you are so close
HUNTERSVILLE, N. Air Force 1 Green Fake .C. - Joe Gibbs is waiting for Tony Stewart to emerge from seclusion to reach out to his former driver. Stewart has been in isolation since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. in an Aug. 8 sprint car race. "I didnt feel like it was the right time (to call him), but were all praying for him," Gibbs said. "We all love Tony. I love what he did for us here. We all know hes a racers racer, and hes big for our sport." Stewart drove for Gibbs from 1997 through 2008, winning Cup titles in 2002 and 2005 driving for Joe Gibbs Racing. He left following the 2008 season when he was offered an ownership stake at Stewart-Haas Racing. Gibbs said Tuesday he learned early in his tenure that sprint car racing was Stewarts passion and the car owner had to accept Stewarts participation in other series. He said all team meetings were disrupted by Stewart updating the group on his latest adventures outside of NASCAR. "I had to spend 30 minutes listening to him how he won a dirt late model race, and I wanted to go, I dont care, OK?" Gibbs said, laughing. "But he was so excited. I came to the conclusion that was him — for him to be happy and doing the things that he wanted to do, he was going to be racing." Gibbs said Stewart was a valuable member at JGR. When another employee was struggling to cover the cost of adopting a child, Stewart gave him the needed funds. He hoped as Stewart continues his recovery process, more examples of Stewarts softer side will emerge. "Tonys got great courage. Hes smart. He loves this sport. Hes totally focused on it. He doesnt have distractions," Gibbs said. "Hes very important to our sport. This is a horrible thing to have happen for the Ward family, for him." Air Force 1 Green Sale . "You hate when they score," he said with some distaste at the thought. "You take pride in it. Air Force 1 Red Fake . Tottenham claimed top spot in Group K by winning 2-0 at Tromso after defender Adnan Causevic scored an own goal before Mousa Dembele put the result beyond doubt. Valencia made sure it will finish first in Group A with a 1-0 win at Swansea thanks to an early goal from Dani Parejo. http://www.airforce1storesale.com/fake-a...utlet.html . In this weeks Leaf Report podcast, James Mirtle and Jonas Siegel debate whether Toronto can continue their shootout dominance and discuss what Dave Nonis game plan should be heading into the trade deadline.Toby Alderweireld accepts Leicester are in pole position to win the Premier League title, but has challenged Tottenham to keep up the pressure by winning all of their remaining fixtures. The Foxes temporarily moved 10 points clear at the top following Sundays 2-0 win away at Sunderland, but Spurs reduced that gap to seven after defeating Manchester United 3-0 at White Hart Lane a few hours later. Leicester, who were fighting against relegation this time last season, will be crowned champions if they win three of their remaining five matches, regardless of other results.  Alderweireld concedes it will be a tough task to overhaul such a deficit and admits the title must now be considered Leicesters to lose.  Alderweireld heaped praise on Claudio Ranieris side The title is difficult. Leicester has everything in hand, the Spurs defender said in an interview with Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.However, we want to win the last five games to increase the pressure on Leicester and keep the pursuers behind us. Are Leicester getting lucky? Have the Foxes been lucky with referee decisions? Leicester will once again move 10 points clear at the top if they defeat West Ham at the King Power Stadium on Super Suunday - live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 12. Cheap Air Force 1 Mens. 30pm. Tottenham will then have the chance to respond when they travel to the Britannia Stadium to face Stoke on Monday Night Football - live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm.  Riyad Mahrez has been an outstanding performer for Leicester this season Alderweireld believes Claudio Ranieris side deserve huge praise for their transformation into potential title winners, citing the outstanding performances of Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez. What Leicester are doing is unbelievable, he said. In one year they have gone from a candidate for relegation to become the title favourites. Leicester have made some good purchases and players like Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez are in the form of their lives. Its a very good, stable team.When asked whether he would consider second place as a failure, Belgium international added: No, I do not. However, naturally if you are so close, you want more. To be the champions would be great, and we are working very hard to finish in the top three.We have direct qualification for the Champions League in our hands and we want to hold on to it.The Champions League will make our young group stronger. Also See: Foxes have aura of champions Leicester tickets £15k a pair Who could Leicester draw? Foxes still have work to do ' ' '