Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fans making salute gestures during its previous
Sunrise, FL (SportsNetwork. Balenciaga Sneakers Sale .com) - Scottie Upshall scored the game-winning goal coming out of the penalty box with 9:04 remaining in regulation as Florida edged the Arizona Coyotes, 2-1, on Thursday. Upshall was sent off on a questionable charging minor 8:51 into the third, and his teammates killed off the penalty just as he left the box. Derek MacKenzie blocked a shot from the point, and Tomas Kopecky found Upshall in stride for a breakaway. Upshall beat Mike Smith with a backhand between the pads, and the Panthers held on to avenge Saturdays overtime loss to Arizona. Ill take a penalty like that if the (penalty kill) stands up like it did and I get one out of the box, Upshall said. It was a big goal for us. Brandon Pirri also scored for Florida, which received 32 saves from Roberto Luongo to post its first regulation win over Arizona since Feb. 10, 2007. Smith made 24 saves for an Arizona club that is 1-4-1 over its past six games. Our execution has to improve, Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett said. Martin Hanzal scored a power-play goal for Arizona with 2:33 remaining in the opening period. Oliver Ekman-Larsson, who scored the overtime winner against on Saturday, sent a shot on net that would have went wide were it not for Hanzals stick redirecting it past Luongo. Florida scored its own power play goal 5:37 into the second when Jussi Jokinen faked a shot and found Pirri between the circles for a one-timer. Luongo made 14 saves in the third but needed Nick Bjugstad to swipe away a puck that nearly trickled across the goal line late in regulation. Game Notes The Coyotes had won four straight meetings and three in a row at BB&T Center ... Arizona fell to 0-3-1 on the road ... Pirri has scored in three straight games. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes China . PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. http://www.outletsneakersclearance.com/f...boost.html . The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0. ZAGREB, Croatia -- Croatias World Cup qualification celebrations have been marred by apparent pro-Nazi chants by fans and defender Joe Simunic. Croatia qualified for the World Cup with a 2-0 win over Iceland on Tuesday. Video footage shows Simunic taking a microphone to the field after the match and shouting to the fans: "For the homeland!" The fans respond: "Ready!" That was the war call used by Ustashas, the Croatian pro-Nazi puppet regime that ruled the state during World War II when tens of thousands Jews, Serbs and others perished in concentration camps. The Australian-born Simunic, who faces disciplinary action by FIFA, defended his action. "Some people have to learn some history. Im not afraid," the 35-year-old Dinamo Zagreb defender said. "I did nothing wrong. Im supporting my Croatia, my homeland. If someone has something against it, thats their problem." In a statement released Wednesday on Dinamo Zagrebs website, Simunic rejected "any political context of my statement which was driven solely by my love toward my people and my country, and not by hatred and destruction." "The thought that anyone could associate me with any form of hatred or violence terrifies me," the statement added. Fake Vans Shoes. The same chant coupled with the Nazi salute has often been used by Croatian fans in the past. FIFA and UEFA have often sanctioned the Croatian Football Association because of their behaviour. Two weeks ago, FIFA fined Croatia 35,000 Swiss francs ($38,000) for incidents including fans making salute gestures during its previous match in Zagreb, a 2-1 loss to Belgium on Oct. 11. FIFA said Wednesday it was considering disciplinary action. "We are in the process of analyzing the different match officials reports and gathering information," FIFA said in a statement. Simunic faces a possible suspension which could apply to matches in Brazil at the World Cup. Croatias former prime minister and now independent MP, Jadranka Kosor, described Simunics act as "harmful, pitiful, illegal and unconstitutional." Kosor added: "It is pathetic that people who perceive themselves as big patriots actually hurt Croatia the most with such chants." At the 2006 World Cup, Simunic was the player who received three yellow cards in one match against Australia before being sent off. ' ' '